Everyone wants a glowing skin for the walk down the aisle. Achieve that picture perfect skin with expert inputs by MUA , Tarun Kapoor before you say ‘I do’.
Looking your glamorous best on the D-day is essential for every bride-to-be. Pre-wedding ceremonies are super fun and the bride needs to look her best. This means wearing makeup all day long. As important as it is to wear makeup, it is even more important to remove it as well. And at the end of the day, when you are tired, you always want products that work fast and are easy to use. A quick skincare routine post that the party is all you need for your skin to bounce back the next morning and glow.
‘CTTM’ regime is highly recommended as it hydrates and illuminates the skin from within. CTTM stands for Cleansing-Toning-Treating-Moisturizing. CTTM should be done both in the morning and at night before sleeping.
Here is the step by step routine, to take off even long-lasting makeup and give your skin a chance to heal and breathe overnight rather than being clogged by dirt, oil or make-up.
- First, wash your hands so you won’t be transferring any harmful bacteria to your face.
2. Take 2-3 pumps of the lightweight foam-based Cleanser and apply to wet skin and massage gently until every trace of make-up is removed. Spray the cleanser onto a cotton pad and gently wipe away all traces of makeup. This cleanser removes even the most long-lasting makeup in easy swipes.
3. Finish off by rinsing your face with cold water to close all the pores and prevent dirt re-entering skin through open pores.
4. Pat your face dry gently with a clean, soft towel or paper towels.
5. After removing all the make-up, next step is to tone your face with a hydrating toner. It instantly locks in and maintains skin’s moisture balance and strengthens the protective barrier to protect skin from allergens.
6. An overnight treatment can do wonders for your skin. Combine it with your cleansing-toning-moisturising routine to maximize the result. So put it on and go to sleep to let the solution to the magic all night.
7. So after cleansing and toning, you ought to moisturize your face with a quality moisturizer. This step CANNOT be avoided, no matter what skin type you have. But remember to select a moisturizer which suits your skin.