Biotique Bio Margosa Anti Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner
The changing weather is a time when skin and hair problems flare up even more. Dry skin and dry scalp is a problem that most people face. This dryness could be a problem of the weather, but it could also be due to a more serious issue such as dandruff. Now most dandruff-clearing products available in the market are loaded with chemicals that tend to dry your hair further.
The Biotique Bio Margosa Anti Dandruff Shampoo & Conditioner is one product that eliminates dryness, flaking and itching associated with dandruff, without any damage to hair. On the contrary, it leaves hair fresh, lustrous and full of natural body.
- I am using this for the past one week on a daily basis. I have also used this shampoo during my days when I was in Delhi (2007-2008) and liked it, but I was a little apprehensive on using this after 3 years as I wasn’t sure whether it had the same benefits or not, keeping in mind that products do change with the passage of time. This refreshing formula eliminates the dryness, flaking and itching associated with dandruff. The natural sap of the Margosa tree along with Euphorbia and Bhringraj help to eliminate dandruff and scalp infections. Deep cleanses scalp and hair, leaving hair lustrous and manageable. This soothing formula blends the natural sap of the margosa and euphorbia trees with the bhringraj herb, to help fight and control dandruff. Relieves scalp dryness, flaking and irritation. Special pH balanced formula is gentle enough for use every day. It offers clean, manageable and shining hair. Apply liberally to wet hair and work lather through strands, from scalp to ends. Rinse well with water. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes with water. Ganghak (Sulphur)3.0%,Neem(Azadirachia indica)5.0%,Chotidudhi (Euphorbia thymi folia)2.0%, Bhringraj (Eclipta erecta)4.0%, Ritha (Sapindus mukorossi)3.0%, Lotion base Q.S. Natural Sap of Margosa Tree.
- 99 for 120 ml/4.2 fl.oz. and Rs. 159 for 210 ml/ 8 fl.oz. However, many online sites are giving this at a discounted price. After using this shampoo, both my hair and scalp felt soft. I have used this product before, during my days in Delhi from 2007-2008. Dandruff has cleared up a bit after using this regularly. This definitely has made my scalp itch free, which is the best part! It has showed its effect on hair fall as well, which is now a little less. Once again, I am completely in awe of this exceptionally outstanding Bio Margosa Shampoo and Conditioner. It has worked well for me in just one week! Biotique is trustworthy and safe and contains no harmful chemicals.
- Contains no synthetic fragrances or artificial preservatives.
- Biotique does not conduct tests on animals.
- The cost is fair enough as it does an amazing job.
- The shampoo leaves my hair squeaky clean, silky/shiny, and itch-free.
- Its 2-in-1, i.e., both the shampoo and conditioner together, hence you won’t need to use a separate conditioner, but I sometimes do use a different conditioner/hair mask to get extra shine.
- Leaves the right amount of moisture because of special PH balance formula.
- It is quite safe for daily use, it didn’t cause any further damage to my stubborn hair.
- It has a pleasant fluorescent green color and fragrance is a mix of neem, peppermint, and ayurvedic kind.
- Last but not the least, this product is available everywhere.
Cons of Biotique Bio Margosa Fresh Daily Dandruff Expertise Shampoo & Conditioner:
- Because of its nozzle, it might not be travel safe for a few, but I usually keep my shampoos/conditioners tight and in separate polythene bags during travelling!! So, I don’t care much about it.
I think the shampoo is a little thick and I have to dilute it with normal water while washing my hair.